How we use your personal data
Sean Holmes Management Limited processes personal information to enable us to
• promote and sell our services,
• to maintain our accounts and records
• and to support and manage our clients, agents and the artists we work with
Any personal data which we require we will collect directly from yourself and may include:
• Full name and personal details including contact information (e.g, client addresses & locations, email address, contact telephone numbers)
• VAT registration number (if VAT registered)
• Bank account details so we can pay your invoices pay directly
• Records of previous bookings made through Sean Holmes Management Limited
Who do we share your information with?
We sometimes need to share the personal information we process with yourself and also with other organisations including:
• Associates and representatives of the person whose personal data we are processing
• Current, past and prospective Sean Holmes Management Limited artists, agents, bookers and venues providing entertainment services
• Suppliers and service providers
• Central government
• Credit reference agencies
• Debt collection and tracing agencies
• Financial organisations including Sean Holmes Management Limited bank and accountants
Where this is necessary to share information Sean Holmes Management Limited are required to comply with all aspects of the Data
It may sometimes be necessary to transfer personal information overseas. This is only shared within the European Economic Area and
any transfers made will be in full compliance with all aspects of the Data Protection Act.
How do we treat your personal data?
All items of personal data are stored electronically on either our:
• Booking management system
• Banking system
• Accounting software
All of our systems are password protected and access is limited to only those Sean Holmes Management Limited personnel who
specifically need to process the data. In addition, we undertake a regular review of all the information we hold.
We are registered with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) to collect, retain, store and pass on personal information on Artists,
Hirers, Suppliers and other Agents in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018. Our registration Number is:
A8466463 and our Data Protection Officer is Sean Holmes.
How we will contact you
Sean Holmes Management Limited will use your phone number and email address to contact you according to your preferences, and
from time to time we may use social media (e.g. Facebook, Twitter and message facilities in other platforms).
You can change your preferences at any time by contacting us. In the case of social media messages, you can manage your social
media preferences via that social media platform.
How to change your preferences or update your personal data
Under data protection law you have the right to:
• be informed about our processing of your personal data
• have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate
• object to processing of your personal data
• restrict processing of your personal data
• have your personal data erased
• request access to your personal data and information about how we process it
• move, copy transfer your personal data
If you have any questions regarding how Sean Holmes Management Limited use your personal data or should any of your personal
data need to be updated or you wish to change the way in which we contact you, please contact our Data Protection Officer Sean
Email address: email@example.com
Office number:020 3004 9227